What is included
in the conference registration?
- Seven sessions of expert employment law guidance
- Video recordings of all sessions
- Exclusive conference materials
- Access from anywhere!
- $25 food delivery coupon
- Pending approval: 7.0 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours for Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of British Columbia and Yukon (CPHR BC)
Lunch is on us!
Every attendee gets a $25 food delivery coupon
Who should attend
the Virtual British Columbia Employment Law conference?
- Human resources managers
- Payroll managers
- Labour relations managers
- Human resources consultants
- Staffing specialists/recruiters
- Business owners
- Legal and regulatory
- Finance/accounting managers responsible for HR
Early-Bird Conference Rates
Limited time only!
First Reference subscribers†
† First Reference subscriber rates apply only if you subscribe to or have purchased one of the following products: PolicyPro®, The Human Resources Advisor™, PaySource® or HRinfodesk®.
Whether you participate in the event live or not, your paid registration gives you access to the post-event recordings. Should you need to cancel your registration prior to September 9, 2021, an $85 processing fee (plus HST) will be charged. No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after September 9, 2021. Substitutions may be made at any time with no charge.
The Virtual BC Employment Law Conference
LEARN THE LATEST®